# Posté le: 18 Oct 2011 10:24
Virtual Language Recruitment Fair, 26th- 28th October
Make a date in your diary to visit the most exciting addition to our events, the Virtual Language Recruitment Fair which will run online from 26th- 28th October 2011.
The Bilingual People Virtual Language Recruitment Fair is the first and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment which will allow you interactive access to European wide companies and recruitment agencies seeking to recruit Bilingual and Multilingual candidates from the comfort of your own home/ computer.
You will have the chance to chat, and discuss employment opportunities ONLINE with HR professionals from some of the largest companies across Europe!
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills then there is no better way to do this then through the virtual platform!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
Careers in Holland
Manpower Czech Republic
Merrow Language Recruitment
Top Language Jobs
Reasons why you should visit the Virtual Recruitment Fair online:
• The fair will have International companies and recruitment agencies throughout Europe that are interested in recruiting people with language skills.
• Search through wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to have online live chats to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies whether it's to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor's virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch video's uploaded from recruiters
• Discuss and chat live with other participants to share your views and opinions.
• The fair is online for 3 days from 9am on the 26th October to 6pm on the 28th October, so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
The Virtual Fair is completely free of charge however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place. To avoid disappointment and delays register for you pass to visit the virtual fair online today using the link below:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!